It’s been 13 days of blogmas and as much as I’ve loved putting content together for my page, I’ve enjoyed reading posts about the holidays on every single blog I’ve come across. So much that, lately, reading these festive stories that other bloggers share while sipping on my morning cuppa, has become something like a morning ritual for the holidays.
It was on one such morning that I came across this post on ‘Christmas Tag’ on one of the blogs I follow, and thought it would be a fun idea to do it here on my page as well! I got my questions from Style Breakdown, who’s done a similar post and has a great blog too by the way, which you should check out! 🙂
So without further ado, here goes!
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
A. Home Alone: Lost in New York…
A. Not once! 2015 was my first year in Canada, but the Snow decided to arrive only after Christmas. Fingers crossed for this year!
3. Where do you usually spend the holidays?
A. I’ve relocated plenty of times while growing up and have been away from home since 2010. So holidays are usually spent anywhere in the company of the people I love who are closest to me.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I’ve got 2 actually! ‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas‘ by Michael Buble & ‘Silent Night‘.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
A. LOL. No!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
A. Rudolf was one? Not sure of the others.
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
A. I did enjoy decorating our home for the holidays:) The other thing would be making a meal or baking with the husband on Christmas Eve!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
A. I have no tree this year. It’s REALly non-existent. (Lame) 😬
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
A. I love sweet treats all year round. But my favourite one specifically during the holidays has definitely got to be the rum cakes. Pepper mint hot chocolate is something I particularly love around this time of year, as well! 🙂
10. Be honest- do you like giving gifts or receiving them, better?
A. Both! I love picking out things for people that I think they might like and I particularly enjoy wrapping them. And getting gifts is always fun!
11. What present would you like this Christmas?
A. I have an entire list published in my Gift Guides. Take your pick! 😀
12. What is your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
A. New York. Or London!
13. Are you a pro- present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
A. I like to believe that I’m a pro at wrapping but really who is to say? 😬
14. Do you make New Year resolutions? Do you stick to them?
A. I don’t. For one I really don’t see the point of the exercise and two, I wouldn’t remember what I had resolved to do a week from then.
15. What makes the holidays special for you?
A. Everything about it! Decorating the house, buying presents, the Christmas parties, playing Christmas songs, Christmas decorations everywhere I go, people around being happier than usual – trust me the list is endless. The only thing that excites me more than my birthday are the holidays! 😉