Hope all of you are having a great week! 🙂
Today I’m sharing the recipe of one of my most favourite things to make (and eat!) and are perfect for this time of year – Chocolate barks. They are easy to make and can be customized to include almost any topping you fancy… 🙂 This would also make for the perfect personalized gift in case you’re looking forward to adding a personal touch to your gifts this year 🙂
All in desired quantities
Milk Chocolate Bar/ Chocolate chips
White Chocolate Bar/ Chocolate Chips
Toppings (I’ve used walnuts, crushed candy cane, almonds & sweetened coconut flakes)
- Melt the milk and white chocolate in two separate bowls with approximately 1 tablespoon of milk in each
- Once the chocolate melts, add a teaspoon of dissolved glycerine in water to the mixture
- On a baking tray, layout a greased parchment paper and put the chocolate mixture on to it and spread evenly
- Once the chocolate mixture is semi-solid, add the toppings and slightly press it down with a laddle
- Either let the chocolate cool in the freezer or outside in room temperature until it solidifies.
- Take the parchment paper off the chocolate layer once it solidifies and break it into pieces.
- In case you’re looking to make batches for gifts, wrap them in cellophane sheets with Christmas ribbons and accessories 🙂